Nyappy in the World!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A random forum dedicated for everything anime, manga, and role playing, and random stuff.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

R.I.P Dad. We miss you already

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxEmo-panda
Admin
xxEmo-panda

R.I.P Dad. We miss you already Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Dad. We miss you already   R.I.P Dad. We miss you already I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Today we are gathered her to mourn the passing of a dear friend. Dad was a great, funny, loving person who left us too soon. I hope that he is in a good place watching over us right now, and hopefully he knows how much we love and miss him.
Back to top Go down
https://nyappy-in-the-world.forumotion.com
demon-lord-mello

demon-lord-mello

PostSubject: WTF   R.I.P Dad. We miss you already I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:43 pm

So, how about I just called Zexy's mom to set up the funeral and she said that she doesn't want me or kain near damion's funeral or whatever. I was like "What the hell woman?" Apparently she wants to cremate him and scatter his ashes in the ocean. I know that damion wanted to be cremated, but he said he wanted his ashes spread out on mount Fuji...or a gundam... But the mountain was more realistic sounding... Anyways, I'm trying to stop the psycho woman from killing all of my plans.
Back to top Go down
xxEmo-panda
Admin
xxEmo-panda

PostSubject: quoi?   R.I.P Dad. We miss you already I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Vraiment? C'est assez retardé! Er, je me souviens ses plans pour la crémation ... Eh bien, j'espère que nous pourrons mettre fin à la dame le mal de faire quelque chose. Elle nous déteste à mort ... Il est un peu triste. Je vais essayer de voir si la sœur zexy peut nous aider avec nos plans. Si elle ne peut pas, alors nous aurons à faire un plan quand vous revenez plus ici.
Back to top Go down
demon-lord-mello

demon-lord-mello

PostSubject: Um...   R.I.P Dad. We miss you already I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Yeah, his plans were kind of out there... Um, why are you typing in french? Anyways, you should totally ask Zexy's sister for help. If she can't help then i'll just get into a beast fight with her mother and hope that I can win control of damion's funeral.
Back to top Go down
xxEmo-panda
Admin
xxEmo-panda

PostSubject: Sad face   R.I.P Dad. We miss you already I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Désolé, je suis déprimé et tout rentra à faire tout en français. Eh bien j'ai essayé d'appeler sa sœur, mais personne ne répondait au téléphone ... Mais vous avez ici dimanche, pas vrai? Je vais essayer de mon mieux pour arrêter la psycho jusqu'à ce que vous arriver ensuite.

(Sorry, I got depressed and just went back to doing everything in french. Well I tried to call his sister, but nobody would answer the phone... But you get here sunday, right? I'll try my best to stop the psycho until you get here then.)
Back to top Go down
demon-lord-mello

demon-lord-mello

PostSubject: Rawr   R.I.P Dad. We miss you already I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Ah, I understand. I have to speak French now so my family can understand me >___> Really? Well, that freaking sucks. Yeah please try everything in your power to stop her. Why don't you ask Ritsu-chan and Tiff for ideas?
Back to top Go down
xxEmo-panda
Admin
xxEmo-panda

PostSubject: Well...   R.I.P Dad. We miss you already I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Eh bien, je n'ai pas été en mesure de parler au format TIFF, et de cendres est super déprimés et ne peut pas vraiment fonctionner dès le moment ... Mais je n'arrive toujours pas à Ahold de Sarah, alors je pourrais juste aller chez elle plus tard, et demander de l'aide sans sa maman me tuer ...

(Well, I haven't been able to talk to tiff, and ash is super depressed and can't really function right at the moment... But I still can't get ahold of sarah, so I might just go to her house later and ask for some help without her mom killing me... )
Back to top Go down
demon-lord-mello

demon-lord-mello

PostSubject: -sigh-   R.I.P Dad. We miss you already I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:53 am

Yeah, I understand. I talked to tiff for a little bit last night, but she wasn't feeling good and ash said that she has a friend over... But anyways, the earliest I can get there is on Wednesday because nobody has plane tickets available until tuesday or wednesday. So, do you think you can hold up until then? I'm trying my hardest to get over to be with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Dad. We miss you already   R.I.P Dad. We miss you already I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Dad. We miss you already
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nyappy in the World! :: The Jrock Cafe :: What's up with everyone and the world-
Jump to: